Wednesday 17 February 2016

ShahRukh Khan received his graduation degree after 28 years from Hansraj College

ShahRukh Khan received his graduation degree after 28 years from Hansraj College


  • ShahRukh Khan received his graduation degree after 28 years from Hansraj College.
  • The chairman of college gave certificate to srk.
  • The Bollywood star shahrukh khan said, "This is a very special moment for me. I am back in my college which I left in 1988. I am missing only one thing- my children are not with me today, as I wanted to show them every corner of my college."
  • He entertain student by saying his own film dialogue,dancing and done masti.
  • ShahRukh came along with Maneesh Sharma and said unfortunetally manish also studied in same college but he didnt got certificate.

No comments :

Post a Comment