Sunday 28 February 2016

Kareena Kapoor Ice Cream Love

Kareena Kapoor Ice Cream Love
  • Being a Bollywood star, Kareena Kapoor Khan can’t afford to have a sweet tooth, but the actress says that as a child ice cream was her favourite ‘cheat food’ and she used to have it hiding from her mother.
  • The 35-year-old actress said she used to spend all her pocket money on ice creams.
  • “When I was in school, as soon as it would get over before I would reach home, I would eat the ice cream because my mum didn’t allow me to eat it. So before telling her and reaching home, I used to quickly use my pocket money to buy ice creams, gobble it up in the building before entering the lift,” Kareena Kapoor told reporters. 
  • Sanjay Dutt looks absolutely amazing, I am very happy for him and looking forward to seeing on screen.
  • She was speaking at the launch of the ice cream brand Magnum’s new flavour – Brownie.



No comments :

Post a Comment