Tuesday 8 March 2016

Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Life - Three ‘Most Important’ Women


  • She accepts from the most illustrated film-family in B-Town, The Kapoors. And she has been married to a family of royals. Kareena Kapoor Khan has a career cross over almost two decades, and when it comes to looking for her inspiration, Bebo has three women to look up to. Ahead of the Women’s  Day, Kareena spoke to a popular daily about three ‘most important’ and ‘leading ladies’ in her life. It’s her mom Babita Kapoor, elder sister Karisma Kapoor, fondly known as Lolo and mother-in-law, Sharmila Tagore.
  • My mother is like my God“For me, my mother is like God. She is, literally, the person I pray to. She is the sunshine and the oxygen in my life, “She has done everything for  my sister and me.  All I know is that I can’t live without my mother. The mother-child relationship is one that you can’t put into words,” said the actress.
  • Lolo is the person I have grown aspiring to be“She’s my older sister, but I think I kind of bully her sometimes. I fire her, and I also give her advice. But eventually, she’s the person I have grown up aspiring to be. Even the way she conducted herself back in the ’90s — she was a very special actor was inspiring,” said Kareena, adding that it is Karisma’s simplicity that sets her apart. 
  • Blessed to have a mum-in-law like Sharmila Ji.
  • “She is the ultimate actor in the film industry. She’s a living legend. I also look up to her for the way she has lived her life and brought up her three children. She has been an amazing wife and mother. She’s also been the perfect homemaker, even at the peak of her career,” said Kareena.









No comments :

Post a Comment