Monday 14 March 2016

Kareena Kapoor Khan And Arjun Kapoor Visited The Sets of Thapki

Kareena Kapoor Khan And Arjun Kapoor Visited The Sets of Thapki
Kareena Kapoor Khan And Arjun Kapoor Visited The Sets of Thapki

  • Bollywood actors Arjun Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor went on sets of serial, 'Thapki' promote their upcoming Film ‘Ki and Ka’. The duo was dancing on their signature step, ‘High Heel'.
  •  Dressed in an ochre yellow salwar kameez and donning jhumkas, Kareena looked a pretty Punjabi kudi while Arjun looked a desi boy in his dapper Kurta and jeans.
  • Thapki aka Jigyasa Singh says, "I am so excited to see Kareena and Arjun on my set. Honestly, I am a big fan of Arjun Kapoor and I am so happy that today I got a chance to share a screen with him. Also, Kareena looks so beautiful; I am thrilled to have them as our guest on our set. They are here to shoot for a special Holi sequence with us."
  • Few days back, Arjun Kapoor had visited the sets of comedy show, Woh Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle and had also made the star cast dance on the signature step of the film

No comments :

Post a Comment